A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Challenge.

As I have mentioned before,
I usually don't put super personal things on my photography blog..
But, I've found another exception.
A few weeks ago, lots of people were taking a challenge....
& putting it on instagram/facebook.
This challenge was created by the amazing Chelsea Baugh.
I don't know Chelsea Baugh personally,
but, Blake works with her husband at Vivint.
She has an inspiring blog that I keep up with. 
You can check it out here

Using only 25 words, what would you want your child to know.
I decided to take the challenge to heart & really 
consider what I would want London to know
if I had only 25 words to share with her.
Here goes:
London,
Radiate love & light.
Discover passion for knowledge.
Strive uniqueness, not perfection.
Immerse yourself in the Lord.
Befriend all, do right, 
be true, find happiness.
Love, Mom.
London will be hearing these 25 words every night before bed.
Do the challenge yourself.
Write it down, share it on Facebook, share it on instragram, share it on a public bog, share it on your private blog, keep it in your phone, recite it from memory.
Doesn't matter if you publicly share it,
what matters is that these 25 words are OFTEN expressed to your children/loved ones.
Take the plunge & discover 
25 words you would want your kids/loved ones to know.  

Let's make this world a better place.
A better place filled with LOVE.
With such an occasion at hand,
I snapped a few pictures.
Thank you Tripod.
 Blake's 25 words to London & future Allen babies.
London,
Love your Savior,
follow his example.
Be humble & honest.
Love your mother.
You can do anything.
Always smile.
Love Dad
 

No comments:

Post a Comment