A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Kaitylyn + Devin

Isn't my sister in law beautiful?
I'm pretty sure these two are going to have stunning kids.
Many laughs were had amidst picture taking.
Characters, I tell ya.
I promised I wouldn't tell why we were laughing so hard.
You'll just have to ask them.

We first headed to an abandoned cannery.
 Little would anyone know, 
but, Kaitylyn & Devin climbed up a wall of electrical (not on) outlets
to get to these windows.  
 Throughout our entire engagement session,
we kept mentioning that some of the scenery reminded us of certain movies/tv shows.
For example: The picture on the right reminded us of the tomb in Once Upon A Time
where all the hearts are kept.
 Then we headed up to some hills & caught some beautiful sunlight. 
I get soooo giddy when I capture the perfect golden hour. 
 A scene out of Pride & Prejudice....
I think yes. 
 The hobbit?
Yep.  Rolling hills of beauty.
 We actually were done taking pictures & got to my house.
We looked over & saw this brilliant sunset...
Hopped back into the car,
& raced to an open field.
I'm glad we did.
Stunning.
Congratulations Kaitlyn & Devin.
Kaitlyn, you're beautiful.
Devin, welcome to the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment