A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Jessica: Class of 2013

This is Jessica.
Isn't she gorgeous?
I have been doing a lot of photoshoots that are a little out of my comfort zone..
And, I LOVE it.
I LOVE stepping out of my comfort zone
& photographing something a little different than I'm used to.
I had a blast photographing Jessica
& I'm so excited for her to be coming to USU.
Jessica, you have a bright future ahead of you
& it makes me giddy for you.
It was a COLD day for photos...
But, we made it through.
Here are some of my favorites.
 Congratulations class of 2013.
A little glitter to send you on your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment