A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

McKell

Isn't she stunning.
Gorgeous.
Breath taking.
It has been so fun to break from my norm & do
a few senior pictures.
Oddly enough, the last two seniors I have done,
have come to me from the Ogden area.
However, she is coming to USU in the fall.
Logan will get to her,
I'm not quite sure I know someone who hasn't fallen madly in love 
with this town.
There's just something about it.
Perhaps the old mixed with the new?
Happy Graduation.
You are absolutely gorgeous.
I'm jealous.
 I'm not one to post a lot of B&W..
But, this shot is breathtaking in B&W.
I'm loving the harsh light
& the way it's falling on her.
The B&W is bringing out some awesome emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment