A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Kaitlyn + Devin: Bridals/Groomals

Something a little different from me today.
I am sky high brilliantly HAPPY for these two lovebirds.
I'm so glad you found each other.
Perfect for each other in every way.
I LOVE love.
I can't stress enough how much I encourage getting bridals done with the guy.
So much less pressure for the photographer, as well as the bride/groom on the actual wedding day.
It was a COLD WINDY day,
but Kaitlyn & Devin took it like champs.
We first took some pictures at the Draper Temple...where this awesome couple will be sealed.
The classic first look caught on camera.
Darling.
That boy, overcome with emotion.
 Perhaps my FAVORITE shot of the day.
We then went to Utah Lake.
To say it was COLD is an understatement.
 The sunset was amazing.
Made for beautiful & FUN lighting. 
 I will almost always choose COLOR over B&W...
But with these, I couldn't decide.
So, you get both.

No comments:

Post a Comment