A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Birth Story: Liam

I am speechless of the beauty of birth.
To me, birth is the most precious, real, sincere, & loving thing that happens on this Earth.
I was humbled to be apart of Parker & Kris's delivery.
Best experience ever.
Most of the time, giving birth is a blur.
Usually the small details are lost & forgotten.
That is why I LOVE photographing a birth.
The parents just got to concentrate on their sweet baby 
while I captured their priceless memories.
They will never forget the beautiful details of such a special day.
I got called in at 3AM... Well worth it.
I'm still giddy just thinking about it.
 Since I loved it so, I will now be offering birth stories & day after pictures at the hospital.
You can check out my prices for these options here.
Birth is beautiful.
Birth is raw.
Birth is truthful.
I think the pictures tell the story.
I still have no words.
Amazing. 
In every way.  
Enjoy.
My first birth story.

 Daddy's first look at his brand new baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment