A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Friday, January 25, 2013

London: 15 Months

Since it's bloody cold outside...
I decided it would be fun to do a stylized photoshoot based around one of my
all time favorite TV series...
Once Upon a Time.
If you haven't watched it. do so. please. It will improve your health.
I saw a photo shoot similar to this on pinterest that I got my inspiration from. 
I took that idea, & put my own fun twist to it.

I really tried to do each edit to depict each fairytale.  Enjoy.
I had a blast shooting this.
 And, the story begins.
Cinderella
 Little Red Riding Hood.
Dot played the Big Bad Wolf.
Snow White.
 Alice in Wonderland.
In the show, it only shows the Mad Hatter & the Queen of Hearts...
Alice has not been shown yet...
I'm hoping she makes an appearance soon. 
 Pinocchio. 
I tried to tie strings to her legs & hands like a puppet...
But, that didn't go over really well with a 15 month old.
So, here is string-less Pinocchio.
 Sleeping Beauty.
Wouldn't have been able to get her to sleep.
So, here is happy/wild/awake sleeping beauty.
 And, of course Harry Potter isn't in Once Upon A Time..
But one can wish... Right?
I couldn't possibly leave out Harry Potters fairy tales...
Tales of Beetle the Bard.


 The End.

Crazy, wild, loveable, independent, beautiful, miss personality...
the list could go on & on.
Needless to say, at 15 months... London is FUN.
Crazy how time flies huh?
I can't believe my BABY is 15 months.
She's a toddler now... Not only in personality..
But, when did my BABY start looking like a toddler?

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure Snow White is my fav. Love her expressions. I think this is my favorite photo sesh of London so far. So cute!

    ReplyDelete