A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Mr. Blake

What a handsome baby boy!
He melted me.
It was fun to do a boy after a long line of girls.
Usually, I suggest to get newborns pictures done within the first 5 days of life...
This is due to the fact that babies are easier to mold, usually don't have baby acne yet, 
& sleep pretty much the whole time.
So, when I heard he was 2 weeks old... I thought we would have to exercise some serious patience.
NOPE.. This little guy blew all the statistics OUT the window.  
Slept the whole time, molded easily into every position, 
& was literately PERFECT the WHOLE session. 
AND.... he didn't have any accidents...which is a record.
What a perfect, handsome, & loved little guy.
Enjoy Blake.

No comments:

Post a Comment