A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Monday, July 23, 2012

1 Year Anniversary Photoshoot

This session was SO MUCH fun.  Chris and Kayde were so easy going.  Kayde and I had talked beforehand about doing a super RETRO photoshoot on Dickson Street.  If you ever find yourself in Fayetteville, Arkansas, go to Dickson Street.  It's so fun.  Dickson street has the most retro vibe, and I think we captured the mood this street creates in the pictures perfectly.  I loved every moment of this photoshoot........ Not to mention, the couple is BEAUTIFUL.  

Of course I couldn't pick just a few to post.... so, once again, I am putting lots.

Here's our fun picnic right on Dickson Street.  

 And, of course we took a few pics wondering through Dickson Street.
,

We found a beautiful amphitheater. 


Fun train station  



 Thanks for letting me take your pictures.  I loved every second.  You guys are great!




No comments:

Post a Comment