A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Pregnancy Glow

Wow!  I LOVE this couple and I LOVE that they are having a baby.  Congratulations Clint and Lucy!! I had the HARDEST time picking which pictures to put on here.... so I put more than I usually do.... but, that's just fine because this couple is BEAUTIFUL to look at. Can't wait until their little nugget arrives!


We took some pics at the coolest restaurant.... It's like a fairytale there.  


We found the coolest little abandoned house and despite the spiders.....we caught some really cool shots here.   
 

And, of course we had to sneak in a few classic maternity shots.  


We are so EXCITED for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment