A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Something a Little Different....

Here is something a little different than my norm.  I never aspired to be a wedding photographer...... but, doing this shoot might have changed my mind a bit.  It was so fun to do Jessica & James bridals/groomals.  I wish them all the luck in the world on their upcoming marriage.  

Of course...once again.... I had a hard time choosing just a few pictures to post.  I could have even posted more.  

When Jessica first asked me to do her bridals, she wanted to do them without James...with a little persuasion, her mom and I got her to include James.  (I LOVE the idea of having the boy in the bridals... it takes so much stress off of the actual wedding day.  I wish I would have done that for my bridals... a lot has changed in 5 years.)  By including James in the bridals, we still had to capture the first look.  Love this before the first look shot.   


First look.

Enjoy.

This one is possibly my favorite shot.

On September 11th, I edited this picture.  As I was editing, I noticed the flag in the window reflection.  It made me stop and really think about the tragic terrorist attack that happened not so long ago.  My heart goes out to the families that were affected by this awful event.  God bless.

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely stunning! Jessica looks amazing and I love your style!

    ReplyDelete