A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

London: 21 months

Wait!!
How did this happen?
I cannot possibly believe my eyes that my baby girl will be TWO in just 3 short months.
This summer has been a whirlwind & my little lass has grown into a little girl right before my eyes.
London is getting sooooo smart.
I'm so proud of her for all the achievements & learning that she has done recently.
She's everything I would have ever hoped for in a little girl.
I love her so.

For this photoshoot, I just decided to take it easy.
I just went outside of our apartments
& took them by the apartment pond & gazebo.
I took them right as the sun was going down
& I captured some juicy light.
I love you London.
Thanks for making me a mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment