A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fishing

I'm sure ya'll are pretty sick of seeing pics of my child,
but, until I'm back in Utah, I don't have any sessions.
So, I thought I would post a few adventures here & there of our life in New Orleans.
 
You + Me go fishin in the dark....
Lying on the banks, counting the stars..
Can't help but think about this song as I post these pictures.
At our apartment here in New Orleans, 
we have a really cool lake/pond in the middle of all the apartments...
It has turtles, ducks, & a TON of fish.
So, we zipped up to Wal-Mart & just grabbed the cheapest pole we could find.
And, a fishing we went.
Catch & release baby.
Not sure if I would feel safe eating the fish from this pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment