A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sweet Jake.
My newest nephew.
Newborns get me every time with their wrinkly & flaky skin, their sweet spirits, 
& that yummy yummy baby smell.
For Jake's session, we did more of a natural/lifestyle session.
These sessions are more of my personal style & are actually my favorite to do.
(Don't get me wrong, the posed naked shots are to die for)...
but, I LOVE the natural posing that baby does on his own.
These sessions are so sweet & really capture the life of a newborn.
If you are interested in this type of session for your newborn,
I would be happy to do it.
Or, if you would like a full out lifestyle session in your own home/babies nursery,
I will travel to your home. (as long as you live in Cache Valley)
Enjoy sweet baby Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment