A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Christiansen Family

I love this little family SO much!
Jake & my husband have been friends for years.
I am SO glad of their friendship because that means I get to be friends with this sweet mama.
Lauryn is the type of friend that after you spend time with her, 
you leave feeling like a million bucks.
She has a way of making you feel like you are the most beautiful, the most talented, the best mother, the funniest, etc. etc.
I love her for that.
I strive to have more friends like her.
Arn't these pictures to die for?
Like I said, I'm in LOVE with this family.
Here are some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment