A whole lot of travel + ADVENTURE brought to you with a healthy dose of newborns, product shoots, & family sessions. I am a lifestyle photographer that searches for the untold beauty.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Jen + Chris = Bump

Jen & I go way back.  Our husbands worked together at Vivint one summer & we became fast friends.  I LOVE this couple.  Not only are they beautiful, but they are sincerely nice.  I was ecstatic when Jen asked me to take her maternity pictures.... model worthy, I tell ya.  I think it's safe to say, that this couple were the easiest people I have done thus far.  So chill, laid back, and knew just how to pose.  Like I said, models.  Jen is so beautiful & tiny with only 5 weeks to go. 
The day of this photo shoot was dreary & rainy.... we literately timed it perfectly.... as soon as we jumped in the car to go home, it poured.  
Congratulations Jen & Chris.  We are so excited for you.  Can't wait to see the little beauty. 
Thanks for making the journey up to see us.  You guys are the best!
As always, I over posted & could have easily posted more.

No comments:

Post a Comment